I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Saturday, September 30, 2006

Drinking in Dublin

I'm off to Dublin in October with some guys from work. A bit worried that I won't be able to keep up on the drinking front. In fact there's no way I'll be able to keep up: I've never got drunk two nights in a row, never mind spent a whole weekend from Friday night to Monday (!) doing nothing much other than drinking... I'm gonna die!!! Oh well, it's a fun way to go :-)

The funniest thing is that there's only the two of us going on Friday night, the rest aren't coming till Saturday, there was a bit of a mixup... and Stuart's getting loads of stick from his guys about the two of us going off to Dublin together :-))

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)