I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Sunday, March 30, 2008

yahoo search for 'girls in thongs'...

and my blog appears twice in the top five! i guess three times now with this post as well ;-)

i was procrastinating again. my results don't look good and i can't decide how to present them. so i was suddenly overcome by the urge to see what my blog traffic's been doing recently. my favourite page is 'recent visitors by referrals', i love to see how people have got onto my blog. and today i found a gem of a referral :-D

yahoo search results for 'girls in thongs'

how utterly random is that?!

well, the poor guy was obviously disappointed with the lack of visuals of frolicking thong-wearing honeys, he didn't stick around :-D

haha, that's just made my day! what a laugh :-)

[edit: it seems i no longer appear in the top 5 listings. not even the top five pages. i'm devastated! ah well... ;-)]

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)