I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, March 19, 2007

back at uni :-|

got my first lecture in twenty minutes. reliability of electronic equipment and systems. meh. i think i'll probably dunp that one eventually, a friend did it last year and i think it was quite difficult. not for me then...

so anyway, i arrived safely. stephie's been bugging me the whole time, constantly wanting to play games with me. and then when i don't want to play anymore she says 'can i sit and watch you do whatever you're doing?' cute but annoying...

had a little bit of trouble speaking swiss german since i haven't done it for 6 months. have to concentrate really hard to get the words out. if someone speaks to me when i wasn't expecting it, i'm stumped, can't say anything in any language... hope that goes away soon

met tim's girlfriend yesterday. she seems quite nice.

gotta go get used to being bored to death again. hurray, at least tomorrow it's something interesting: compiler design :-)

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)