I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, April 05, 2007

posting via email (2)

don't like the way it formatted that last email/post. that reminds me: i meant to see whether i can embed html tags or not since the help page wasn't clear (to me anyway). <br>i'm trying again from a different email account. ooh, but it did work so that's something at least :-D


[i guess embedding tags doesn't work, but at least it doesn't convert extra line breaks when i send it from gmail. must remember to use that (if i ever use this function again...)]
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)