I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, April 02, 2007

back at mcdonalds

i went to mcdonalds on friday, got my job back. not sure whether that's a good thing though ;-) ah well i can definitely use the money since i can't seem to stop myself spending it no matter how little money i've actually got... hope they don't want me to work next weekend though. i'm not quite sure what marco (restaurant manager) meant when he said easter... did he mean i'd start after easter or at easter? ah well i guess i'll see...

this means i have to get used to planning my life around mcdonalds again. crap. they never let you know when you're working more than a week in advance... but if you want the day off they want a month warning... but i need the money. meh.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)