I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, May 24, 2007

final project!

hurray, i knew birthdays had to be good for something ;-) (other than presents i mean, of course!)

i finally managed to get up the courage to go and accost one of the VLSI lecturers about doing my final project at the integrated systems lab (IIS). of course it ended up being the wrong one, cause norbert's responsible for the projects and i found hubert first. so i had to send norbert an email anyway, but at least hubert told me what to write and he said the project sounds ok as a master project :-)

hurray, i finally did it! have been moaning about it for over a month now, but i resolved to do it on my birthday and yesterday i told the others at lunch time that i'd do it today. i think the fact that they almost fell off their chairs from laughing too much was a good thing: it made me determined to actually do it ;-)

of course i confuddled myself again first: got in the lift, pressed j (that's the floor the IIS is on) and i was up and away! when the door opened again i got off, as you do. so i went round the offices, wondering why i didn't recognise any names. then i found two i did recognise, from TIK (computer engineering and networks lab). was most alarmed, thought they must have moved... why would they do that?! got half way round before i noticed it was floor g! it says it on every single door! moron me... ah well ;-)

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)