I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, May 10, 2007

stupid environmental crap exam...

got an exam in half an hour on sustainabilty, environmental science, environmental economics (?), risk and goodness knows what else. craaaaap! would probably have been a good idea to actually attend some of the lectures. since tuesday i've printed a ton of stuff (very eco-friendly...). unusaully for me, i've actually read it as well ;-) but it wasn't very helpful, other than strengthening my conviction that there's no way i'm going to pass this stupid exam. ah well...

i turned up an hour and a half early so that i could go over the stuff again beforehand, but i can't face reading that crap again. it all just says the same thing. i hope i can bs my way through this. how embarrassing would it be if i had to repeat this block!!!

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)