I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Saturday, July 28, 2007

oops, went shopping again...

mum's going to kill me! and grandma might just start me off. i've been shopping with debbie again. it wasn't quite as bad as last time, but still, i haven't got room in my bags for all the stuff i already had let alone new stuff...

but i've got a cool new hand bag :-) that can come as hand luggage. and some new shoes (only one small pair!).

ah well, could have been worse, i restrained myself. got kylie's sweet darling (i think) perfume. hope i still like it when my nose isn't blocked ;-)

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Blackpool Hotels said...

Very Nice Clean Blog well done shopping is good only if you have money

Thanks

http://www.hotels-blackpool.com    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)