I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, November 21, 2007

del.icio.us

cooool :-)

i've just gone online on one of the general EE students computers and remembered that the crappy system screwed up my bookmarks when they migrated it :-(

however, this time a friend was at the computer next to me and she's introduced me to del.icio.us. what a great idea!!! you can save and organise all your bookmarks online, and import them to whatever browser whenever you want hurrah! :-)

another addictive thingy for me to get stuck on. i know, i know, it's not actually a game, but i'm having fun with it anyway ;-)

only thing i wish is that i'd found out about it before i started looking for jobs: i've got about fifty semiconductor company websites bookmarked that'll have to be transferred. although, come to think about it, it's such a clever thingy, i'm sure it'll have some function for importing bookmarks from browsers :-)

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)