I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Tuesday, November 20, 2007

half asleep

i just opened one of the books on computer arithmetic i'm using for my project. turning the pages towards the index, i see the dedications and read 'this book is dedicated to my wife, zava... , the mother of my parents.' i carry on turning the pages until the hang-on! moment finally hits.

so i go back and find it says 'the memory of my parents', as in
'this book is dedicated to my wife, zahava,
my sons yuval and yaron,
and to the memory of my parents,
jacob and dvora.'

so i ignored a couple of lines. ah well, same difference really ;-)

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)