I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, November 08, 2007

recovered from stress-induced aggravation...

i'm no longer quite as stressed as i was when i wrote the last post, and so i have been able to work with my ipod on at normal volume and ignore other people chattering. thank goodness for that. obviously, my reaction was a lickle bit extreme, but i was loosing my mind from the stress of being a lazy sod who wasn't doing half the work she was meant to do. no kidding, for me that's one of the worst forms of stress, cause the more stressed i get, the less work i do (to not get more stressed. don't try to introduce the concept of logic to me, worthier men have tried and failed...), more work piles up, i get more stressed... it's a downward spiral.

so who's wassP and anonymous? had a while of worrying it was one of the very people i was slagging off. but i've decided it's not. sometimes you just have to be optimistic ;-) ich han's ja nöd bös gmeint. hmm, what do i mean in english? it wasn't personal. i was just maddened with stress... ah well.

on sunday i accidentally took a teatowel upstairs after drying a bowl in the kitchen and said to myself 'why'd you bring that?!' was i ever surprised to hear myself answer (in a rather whingey voice) 'i dunno-o' (hear the drawn out whingeyness) i often talk to myself, but i've never accidentally answered myself before! uh-oh, i'm developing a split personality! eeek!
maybe i'm still a bit more stressed than i'd thought... ;-)

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)