I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, April 09, 2008

survived my second interview :-)

much less traumatic than the last one ;-)

although the zvv website tried to send me on a train that doesn't exist this time... luckily there was a different train going to the right place so i caught that and then had to run to catch the bus cause the actual train was slower than the mythical one i'd planned to take... ah well.

in spite of the zvv's nasty tricks i managed to get there half an hour early, so i had a wander round. it's quite nice, right by the woods, lots of green, so lunchtime wanders look good again :-)

the people interviewing me were all very nice, and if they'd read my blog they seem to have ignored it, cause there were no weird questions :-)

and the job sounds great, much better than the other one: challenging and interesting, but slightly less scary responsibility. i want it! :-)

they want me to sleep on it and let them know on friday whether i'm interested or not. i'm interested!!! gimme gimme! :-)

the two engineers who interviewed me have both been at the eth and know both of my supervisors and want to get a reference from them. i hope h recommends me...

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)