I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, October 19, 2006

dublin minus 24 hours

hurray!!! this time tomorrow i'll be in dublin!! yeay!!!

have just extracted the balloons from inside the papier mache 'pinatas' for tom's birthday party tomorrow. surprisingly they didn't collapse (although marion's did seem to be going, but it held up in the end). so now they're drying out inside over night (we only did them tuesday evening, so they aren't completely dry, marion had the kids paint them with wallpaper paint to make them colourful and more solid)

just spent almost two hours putting new music on my phone cause i'm bored with the old stuff. david has convinced me that pink floyd aren't horrible. my dad's been trying for years. why does he only ever play horrible noise by them? strange. never knew they also did nice music (apart from the wall cause even i know that...)

haven't packed yet. not very cunning, i know. just couldn't be bothered. got some new jeans :-) packing's easier with new clothes :-) and i've finally coloured my hair again. that's been over due for months. i meant to do it before coming to the uk cause my roots were showing and that was a month and a half ago! i haven't seen this much of my natural hair colour for years... but it's gone now :-)

my fingers hardly hurt at all now when i play the guitar (i use the term 'play' very loosely). except for the chord f. that is just a nightmare, it's torture! but i'm getting there, i can actually make it sound good (without any horrible twanging because i'm not holding the string down properly) it just takes me a couple of minutes to get there ;-)

but i should go and pack now so i can go to work early tomorrow. haha, that's probably a little optimistic, oh well...

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)