I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, October 16, 2006

dublin minus four days!!!

yeay!!! going to dublin in four days!!! woohoo!!! :-D

we went for another walk at lunch time. followed the purple path today. i cleverly decided it wasn't going to rain (because i felt it was nice without the rain, so of course it wouldn't rain...) and left my rain coat at my desk. half way round it started pouring down :-( we got quite wet...

saw a funny sign about it being 'not nice and dangerous to hit golf balls in this park' or something. of course stuart took a picture, it'll appear on his blog at some point.

it seems i missed a great night out on saturday. stuart can't even remember half the stuff he did, but he texted me about them, so i can remind him ;-)

stuart took some funny pictures (of course he can't remember taking them). this is my new boss paul :-)




for the rest of the photos look here

my fingers are killing me! they've been bright red all day from practising last night, and now i've had another go... but my index finger is sabotaging me: it started to peel before i even started developing calluses... nasty finger, it's out to ruin my guitar playing. from now on i'm going to blame my very bad playing on the fact that my index finger is sabotaging me.. :-D

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)