I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, November 02, 2006

my hair's been straightened!!!

eek, it looks like some other person's head on top of my body! except the eyebrows, they're definitely mine. like slugs... absolutely have to do something about them next!!! going to the hairdresser's on friday. wonder what that'll turn out like...

man, this hair is soo weird! freaking me out a bit. but i like it. need straighteners ;-) more shopping...
have got pictures but can't get them off my camera yet. ah well.

bed time now, tomorrow we're shopping till we drop so i need my rest :-)

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)