I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, January 15, 2007

crap

truly crap. had my right leg up on my left knee. my hand brushed the shoe and came away brown. 'mud' thought i and smelt it. 'crap!' hissed i and rushed off to the loo. crap indeed.

must have happened when i was laughing myself silly at stuart walking splat into the door, i.e. all the way back from tesco's

thank goodness i'm wearing waterproof shoes today so i was able to stick it under the tap... sprayed it with air freshener for good measure. hope it doesn't smell this evening. guitar lesson...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger SocialRobot said...

Pffft!    


Blogger Vickster said...

i blame you. i bet you pushed me right into it! :-p    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)