I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Friday, December 22, 2006

friday before christmas

we officially closed up shop at twelve and went off to the beaufort. hurrah! and paul's infineon credit card paid for all the drinks. even more hurrahs!!!

was fun, nothing much spectacular happened (except for one unexpected person turning up, you should have seen stuart's face! and paul was also quite stunned. i nearly wet myself laughing at them).

the only major thing i can remember was when i accidentally bit a chunk out of a pint glass... it was all paul's fault! nothing to do with me!!! paul was trying to take a picture of me so i pinched his pint. then he asked whether i could do the drinking-my-beer-without-using-my-hands trick with my jacket over my head like that (i was hiding from the camera...). so i decided to do the trick again with his pint (i'd finished mine) which was more than half full. i'd have managed it just fine, only problem was, the glass was a bit week, so i got covered in beer and ended up with a mouth full of glass... oopsy! was incredibly lucky, completely fine to everyone's astonishment. ah well, that'll teach me :-S have promised a very horrified lee never to try that again ;-)

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)