I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, January 08, 2007

hurrah! guitar lessons!

just had my first guitar lesson! (christmas present from my parents, mentioned somewhere in a previous post that hasn't been published yet...)

hurray! charlie(the teacher)'s really nice :-) he's impressed with my guitar (hurray, i've got a good guitar!) and he says i'm a natural at the hand movements for strumming. i'm so proud of myself ;-)

he kept apologising for everything being borig basic stuff so far :-) see, i was expecting to start on the lead guitar of 'sweet child o'mine' right away. now i'm just disappointed... :-D

definitely a good way to get me to practise. i've got a bit of homework and then lots of 'if you're racing ahead you can do this as well, and this, and this...' off to get started :-D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)