I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Sunday, February 11, 2007

finally cleaned my shoes!!!

it's been a good afternoon. i've done two loads of washing, so i won't be tempted to go and buy new clothes just cause i've run out of clean stuff. and i've finally got round to having a go at my brand new trainers that i've only worn the once for jenny's do. they looked like the stains on the pink stripes were set for good and i'd already resigned myself to just scraping the mud off the rest and having to live with brownish stripes. but i accidentally scraped it with my nail and found it comes off! hurray!!! so my shoes are almost as good as new! except for the fact that they'll have to live on the radiator for a while now after being drowned in the sink ;-)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)