I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Tuesday, February 06, 2007

hurray, linkin park!!!

somehow i feel i should blog again, since my last post was friday (i.e. before the weekend) and it was a rather rubbish one (i really hate dog owners who just leave dog poo lying all over the place!!!) but i can't be bothered to actually write anything. i've got all this stuff in my head that i'd like to say, i just can't be bothered to type it...

had a very volleyball filled weekend. was good. lost one game saturday, the other team didn't turn up so we won forfait :-) lost to yeovil on sunday (didn't really have to lose that one) but wiped the floor with plymouth 2 (except that we let them win the one set). hurt my shoulder on saturday, didn't realise till i suddenly couldn't serve overarm on sunday. the first time in years and years that i've served underarm for a whole set let alone a whole game! i really need to practice that a bit more, just in case. it was fine to start with, but then i got cocky and my serves started going out the sides... ah well, at least i managed to miss the bar that was a couple of meters below the ceiling right over the net. yeovil kept hitting it (they should be used to it!) and jenny got it once as well ;-) (this was me not bothering to write everything i wanted to say. i talk too much...)

my left index finger has got what seems to be a permanent indentation in the tip from all this guitar practice (last night i played the guitar for almost two hours. that's including the lesson of course). it's made me grin every time i looked at it today. being easily entertained is a good thing! you wouldn't want to be too discerning :-)

paul (h) has lent me his linkin park cds. hurrah!!! i stupidly left mine in switzerland and in spite of all this great new music i've been introduced to (james, muse, kaiser chiefs, franz ferdinand, my chemical romance, and many more (and yes, i know they're not actually new, they're just new to me)) i've been missing linkin park like mad. for some reason their music really de-stresses me :-D and now i've got it on my ipod :-D that's what i've been doing right now, it's taken a while which is why this 'i can't be bothered, it'll be a short one' post has turned into another of my epics...

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)