I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Tuesday, January 30, 2007

me strange...

sometimes i do wonder about myself. looking back on this morning i just have to wonder wtf was i thinking?! not thinking obviously, i was clearly still asleep, but still!!!

my alarm kind of woke me, but it didn't really penetrate my conscious mind until it had grown quite loud. once i'd worked out that it was my alarm(/mobile phone) i started frantically looking for it on my bedside table. eventually i remembered that it was charging by the foot of the bed. at this point it was quite loud, especially for 6.30am with caleb in the next room, so i threw myself down the bed and randomly pushed at the phone till it shut up. deciding i definitely hadn't slept enough yet, i reset the alarm for 7am and went back to sleep.

now this is the weird bit, i haven't got a clue why on earth i did it :-S well, somehow i suddely had a bottle of body lotion in my hand (that reminds me, i should move it. clearly the bedside table is not the place to keep it...). being asleep, obviously i didn't read the label, so i must have thought it was something else (what exactly, i don't know!!!). sooo... i picked it up, held it behind my head and squeezed. since it wasn't at all what i was expecting the shock woke me up! urgh, imagine waking up to cold gooey cream in your hair, your top and running down your neck... so i spent about ten minutes getting it off and rubbing it on my arms before checking the time and going back to sleep...

obiously i should never leave a gun on my bedside table, not just cause i might do what this guy did, the phone wouldn't even need to ring...

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)