I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, January 22, 2007

gah, this online shopping is such a bad thing!!!

my guitar teacher told me to get green day's american idiot, so that i can strum along to the song (he's impressed with how well i play it btw). he said i could get it in this shop on park row/lane/street(?) that sells it for £5, but dave suggested i look online to see whether i could get it cheaper...

damn, i think i've just ordered 10 cds... um, oopsy... i shouldn't be allowed to play with the internet and debit cards... i really hope dave isn't here when they arrive ;-) if he is i'm blaming him, it's all his fault!!!

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)