I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, September 05, 2007

games games games

i'm completely hooked on facebook! and now it's showing me even more ways of wasting my time:
flying hamsters and tangerines
oh dear...

so far my top score is 46 tangerines...
and the hamster thing isn't working anyway, cause i'm not managing to hit the hamsters and they just go thud without flying anywhere at all cause my browser hasn't got the right flash player or something? maybe if i try it with opera...

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)