I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, November 28, 2007

cool link

another wonderfully productive afternoon for me (watch out: sarcasm!!!). at least this morning was ok. and btw, i managed to fix the division by zero without losing the ability to divide by one. no nobel prize after all, i guess...

anyway, spent the afternoon bloghopping (don't tell my tutor!) (or my mum...) *g*
came across quite a few interesting links. among others the brazen careerist blog, which looks fascinating and has told me (well not just me, all bloggers) to link properly. so here goes ;-)

the coolest link i found is
   www.freerice.com
(which i found on the “blog” of “unnecessary” quotation marks) it's a word-gamey thing (so of course i got hooked at once) where each time you get it right, they donate 20 grains of rice through the united nations. so, obviously, you have to play it lots and lots to make a difference ;-)

my vocab level is 47. what's yours?

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)