I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, April 10, 2008

working. or not...

i'm fixing the last of my code for my masters project. except i'm spending a lot more tie surfing the internet than doing anything else. nothing new there...

right now i've got an excuse, i'm waiting to find out whether the upgrades i've made to my testbench actually work, or if i've just screwed the whole thing up again.

i've just spent ages trying to find this fun blog i stumbled across while i was meant to be working myself to death two weeks ago, called have you met me?. google refused to find it, even when i did a blog search for 'have you met me'. stupid search machines, they haven't got a clue! eventually i remembered that i'd found it via indie bloggers. Finally!

grace (from have you met me?) links to garfield minus garfield. how superb is that! garfield without garfield there. utter genius! :-D

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)