I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, October 05, 2006

my volleyball team...

my volleyball team mates are missing me. look at the photo they sent!


isn't that sweet!!! it says vicky! :-D

feel a bit guilty, i'm enjoying it so much here i wouldn't mind staying (in spite of the nightmare kids and the toilet and bathroom doors without locks). but i have been faithfully updating our website www.volleyfeldmeilen.ch (it's in german) every week. there's no need for them to worry, i have to go back, i've got another year left at university. not looking forward to having to referee though. i passed the exam in june and haven't refereed a single match since. doubt i'll be a particularly good ref... but tough, that's someone else's problem ;-)

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)