I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, November 16, 2006

i'm special

i nearly just created myself a new blog. by accident... was already half way there, had filled in most of the details on the form by the time i noticed that i wasn't just signing in to this blog... :-S

hurray, dave's back from romania (i think that's how it's spelt in english [edit: my specialness at work again: of course dave was in moldova, not romania, so i didn't really need to spell romania...]) and so is his laptop ;-) he's been back since tuesday (and i am glad to see him too) and tonight he's out swimming so i've highjacked his laptop to put new music on my ipod (i asked him, there's no way i could have just taken it anyway: it's a mac, i cannot work them at all...)

so i'm now sticking all of my cds on. yeay more music!!! it's incredible how fast you get tired of 200 songs. although i must admit i don't like quite a few of them. i only stuck them on cause they were already on dave's laptop and at the moment i've got pretty much unlimited space :-)

i've promised him to remove all of the music from his library straight away though :-) he was rather horrified when i made him put bon jovi on there for me ;-)

i'm going to wear my boots tomorrow. haven't worn them at all yet and i've had them for two weeks now! hope i don't break my ankle on the way down the hill going to work ;-) written it in my blog to make myself wear them, cause otherwise i'll probably chicken out. that reminds me, i've got to go get my jeans out of the machine and put them on the radiator so i can wear them tomorrow :-D

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)