I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Friday, December 15, 2006

lee's leaving do

i was in such a foul mood last night. not sure i've ever been in quite such a bad mood. of course usually i don't have 4 pints of beer on an empty stomach at four in the afternoon when i'm feeling murderous. that was probably what broke my 'do not swear at everyone even if it would make you feel better' filter (without the beer i'd have just been quiet apart from the occasional growl). i wasn't drunk, i was angry (and tipsy). when i'm properly drunk i'm a happy bunny. not murderous.

we went to the pub again after dinner (during which i drank water and continued to behave awfully most of the time). i decided it was time for emergency measures. either that or go home (and then administer emergency measures at home). paul thought it was quite funny that i wanted a pint of half vodka and half martini. he said 'you order it, i'll pay. in fact order two' ;-) i asked whether they'd do that but the barmaid said it was illegal. fair enough. but dia found a way around that. we got 6 shots of vodka and 2 martinis and a pint glass. it was less than a full pint but i couldn't be bothered to try and make her give me more. i wanted my drink... managed to finish it in time for them to kick us out around midnight. the bar maid was very impressed when we left and i was still alive and walking unaided ;-)

the vodka did the trick and we went to some club to go dancing. was good fun. more drinks, embarrassingly i dropped the first one on the dance floor and the glass smashed. that'll teach me to try and dance while i'm holding a slippery cocktail glass. i stuck to smirnoff ice after that, the bottle's much easier to hold...

dia vanished around quarter to two, so paul, lee and i were looking for her. i went outside to see whether i could see her and then the bouncer wouldn't let me back in. not impressed, threatening to throttle dia when i got my hands on her. in the ennd he asked me what the time was and decided it couldn't hurt too much to let me back in since they were closing in ten minutes. good thing i had my watch on ;-) wait, there's always my phone... not sure i would have thought of that :-)

lee was inviting us all (tino, pim and me, cause paul ran off after dia and everyone else had left before) back to his place (again, i was surprised he dared after richard's leaving do) but the others just wanted to go home. so that's what we did.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)