I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, November 30, 2006

still quite pissed from last night

oops. didn't get home till round 4 this morning. then i tried to post. luckily i was too drunk to type my password properly ;-) opened my inbox this morning to find three different mails about changing passwords... luckily i seem to have ignored them so the password's fine. bit of a shock though ;-)

my brother's sent me a link to the volleyball comics he's done for me. they're so great!!!. wish i could draw like that... :-D only thing is, i sent back this very drunk reply, and he's quite judgemental when it comes to alcohol ;-) ooopsy...
[edit: seems he's not so bad nowadays. was very amused (and a bit alarmed) by the two drunken emails i sent him. also turns out i sent myself one: 'subject: weird; text: sending to myself...' i vaguely remember sniggering to myself while writing that ;-)]

hope i progress to the hung over stage soon, cause i just keep sniggering at everything. completely random sniggering. :-S hope s leaves me alone, there's no way i'll be able to not snigger at him! managed to appear reasonably sober (i think) when i met angus in the kitchen. he says he'll have some data ready for me in 45 minutes. oh no! i'll have to do proper work! yesterday or tomorrow would have been better... [10:40h: angus just sent the data, and i can't remember what i'm meant to do with it. more sniggering. oh dear....]

will post about last night when i'm babysitting tonight. will pretend to work now. byebye

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)