I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, January 18, 2007

personality test

how funny :-)


ColorQuiz.comVicky took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Has an imperative need for some bond or fusion wit..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.



[edit: marion read this and thought i put it on my blog because it was an accurate description of my personality... umm, not quite ;-) i put it up cause it's funny (i think so anyway) i clicked on a couple of colours, how accurate is it going to be?? (i'm not saying none of it's true ;-) but that's just coincidence...)]
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)