I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Saturday, February 17, 2007

new watch

hurray, i've got a new watch!! :-) lost my old one (had it for a couple of years) and my wrist was feeling very naked without one. i went to the mall thursday evening to get a cheap one in m&s but they were all revolting. saw some nice ones in a shop, but they weren't really cheap so i decided i needed to think about. went back friday night after insisting on only drinking coke at the pub (to everybody's great horror, they are now convinced my priorities are badly screwed up). couldn't decide again which was very gutting after i'd not drank anything and left early...

went into town again today to get plectrums (turns ot the shop had the right ones all along, i'm just a moron...) and thought i'd have a look in debenhams. hurray, i really like my watch :-D
my watch
that's not actually a very good picture, the face is a much nicer green :-)

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)