I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Sunday, September 30, 2007

nobody ever tells me anything important!!!!!!!!!!

do i belong to this family or what?! i don't get told anything except when i'm supposed to pick up the kids (and even then they fail to mention where i'm picking them up from!)!

important family stuff? nope, lets tell WHISKERS, BUT NOT VICKY!!!
(tim sitting next to me says 'whiskers is more important...')

if someone died they'd go off to the &*%@! funeral and i'd find out a year later!!! (tim says three weeks later or so, thank you tim)

why???!!!

and marion wonders why i have a thing about not being told things. it's because i'm never told!!!

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)