I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, November 29, 2007

i am not a turtle...

... as far as i know, but if i were...

I'd be part Michelangelo. I am laid back and all about having a good time. Cowabunga!
I'd also be part Donatello. I am reserved and intelligent. I favor the use of brains instead of brawn.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

what a shame i'm not a turtle, i'd get to switch between orange and purple headbands. and i wouldn't have to worry about bad hair days. now, wouldn't that be great :-) of course, being the coward that i am, i think i prefer battling hair to battling shredder... maybe i can yell cowabunga! next time i'm in front of the mirror. wonder if that'll scare my hair into behaving. it might do, anyone who'll yell cowabunga! at the mirror could be capable of any kind of random behaviour, including chopping at misbehaving hair with a pair of kitchen scissors... not that i'm likely to do that, it would only make things worse. just don't tell my hair... ;-)

ps: since i'm now trying to link properly, brainfall.com turned up on facebook cause bex posted her results to her profile. hmm, not sure whether i should link to her blog, the last post is from 2005. so i'm not gonna. ah well

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)