I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, March 17, 2008

loosing it...

i am not going to quit
i am not going to quit!
i am not going to quit!!
i am not going to quit!!!
I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT!!!
I AM %$*@! NOT GOING TO QUIT TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT'S OVER ANYWAY! I'VE SURVIVED FIVE AND A HALF YEARS I CAN TAKE 14 MORE DAYS!!!
I WILL NOT QUIT
I WILL NOT QUIT
I WILL NOT QUIT
NO MATTER WHAT, I AM NEARLY THERE, I WILL NOT BLOODY QUIT!



help

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Bee said...

So... did you quit?

Ha! Just kidding.
I have had that conversation with myself oh, about a thousand times. Hope you pull thru!    


Blogger Vickster said...

i didn't quit. but it was a very close thing!
thanks for the good wishes :-)    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)