I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, March 06, 2008

underwear in handbag

another bad idea. i probably should have learnt my lesson that time when i was working at infineon and couldn't find my badge one morning. i spent ages rummaging through my bag until eventually i started emptying the contents onto the surface in front of security-guard-stuart's desk. i found my badge and began dumping the stuff back into the handbag, at which point i realised my spare thong was lying there in plain view... the horror!!! ;-)

don't ask me why i had a spare (clean of course, btw!!!) thong in my bag, i have no idea :-s

i'm not sure why i've got a pair of pants in my bag today either (again, clean!). and i'm pretty sure nobody noticed them just now when i was looking for my headphones and thought 'must be a glove' and pulled the pants out and waved them around before realising my error...

;-) typical!

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)