I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, March 12, 2008

proof positive it's time to go home for the night:

i just selected a line of data onscreen, pressed ctrl-c to copy it and then spent a rather long minute confusedly trying to work out where the interface to my notepad had gone. and when i say notepad, i don't mean a basic computer text editor. i mean the physical notepad lying on my desk in front of me. the one you need a pen or a pencil to operate... i just tried to copy-paste to it.

i think my brain's done as much work as it's going to today ;-)

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)