I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, March 05, 2008

the dangers of red bull

oh dear. i had managed to kick my addiction to red bull and energy drinks in general. i hadn't had one for months. but i was soooo knackered yesterday, that i wasn't getting anything done... actually, i seem to be slightly ill. but i haven't got time to be sick, so cocadamol and red bull will have to do.

anyway, i have found a new reason why red bull is not good for me in particular. it's bad for your teeth, your stomach etc. that's true for everyone. but i've found something else: it's bad for my eyes! the problem is, somebody as clumsy as i am should only ever drink water.

it's completely normal for me to spill stuff all down myself, whether it's my drink (with or without alcohol!), salad dressing, any kind of sauce, ice cream, toothpaste, anything that'll stick to my clothes, and everything else too... but managing to splash red bull into my eye!!! while i'm drinking normally from a can! how on earth do i manage it? there were absolutely no sudden movements (on my part anyway, obviously the red bull made a sudden unexpected movement upwards...)

why? why? WHY?????

grrrmmf.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)