I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Friday, November 17, 2006

hurray for borat!!!

just lost my whole post :( now im back to being grumpy! was grumpy because practically no-one came to the pub so no going out tonight. so i got myself a bottle of smirnoff and one of martini to make the evening less boring. but polyp's going to see borat and he's looking for people to come along, so i'm just having the one relatively small glass (it's less than a pint).

there, recovered from the post disappearing (if it does it again i'm downing my vodka-martini).

wore my boots all day today. they really are killer boots: they practically killed my feet! but i managed to make it all the way down the hill to the bus stop (they were killing me by the time i got to the top of the hill...), running to the pub behind stuart, up the hill again with the alcohol... i can take any physical pain ;-) (will complain a lot though)

so cinema! hurray!! i bought crisps (quavers), chocolate (cadbury's of course!!!) and alcohol, but no ice cream :-( but i just realised: there's ice cream at the cinema! :-D so my night's saved. unless borat's crap... then i'll just have to drink more vodka-martini

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)