I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Tuesday, November 21, 2006

bright t-shirt 2

and now dave a has complained about it too. how funny :-D i need to get more tops like this one :-D

hurray, time to go home...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

P I N K B A C K G R O U N D P I N K B A C K G R O U N D P I N K B A C K G R O U N D P I N K B A C K G R O U N D waah!!! Grüessli, Pij.    


Anonymous Anonymous said...

P I N K B A C K G R O U N D P I N K B A C K G R O U N D P I N K B A C K G R O U N D waaaahhhh!!!!!!!!! Grüessli, Pij    


Anonymous Anonymous said...

gugus vicky,
its meeeeee! :) where're all your lovely pictures?
take care and see you sooon,
roswitha    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)