I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, October 10, 2007

cinema week :)

went to see 'no reservations' monday night with irina from my lebensgruppe. cute film. we thought we'd buy our drinks from the coop instead of paying an arm and a leg at the cinema. so there we are, chatting away, irina's taking ages to choose a drink, when i think to myself 'hang on, where's my coke gone?' turns out i'd just picked it up and stuck it in my handbag!!! gave myself such a fright!!! imagine if someone had seen me! 'oh, i didn't realise i was pinching it, oopsy!' anyone'd believe that, wouldn't they?! only if they actually knew me... it's never happened to me before and i hope it doesn't happen again!!

tonight i'm going to see 'death at a funeral'. hope it's good. although it's not the end of the earth if it's not, cause i'm not paying :) i won a bet with pij, he bet my average would be at least a 5 (then, when i was adamant it wouldn't he said 4.9 which was fine by me, there was stiil no way i'd be that good). in the end i had a 4.7759 (sorry, used matlab to work it out), thank goodness pij didn't say 4.75, i'd have happily bet i'd never get that either ;-)

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't jesus advice u not to study electrical engineering?
If u are really sick of the swiss why do u live in switzerland?
reading this post I suggest u to ask jesus to save ur soul.
bye gest    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)