I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Sunday, January 27, 2008

some people haven't got a clue!

the club president just sent me another email (see my last post). this time she says 'i tried to adapt the introductory text to suit me, but then the problem is that the rest of the website is only about your team. but i'm sure you'll find a solution'... ??? that's the whole reason i never added the info about the seniors in the first place! does she think i am now going to spend ages changing the whole website, now that the club's suddenly taken an interest in it?! she can go jump off a bloody cliff!

it seems she tried to send me the text as she wants it, but she managed to send me some random word temporary file or something. it won't open anyway. what a shame...

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)