I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, January 09, 2008

my social status

i just got an email from the 'compare people' application on facebook: 'facebook social news for vicky'

Changes in your ranks:
-1: now #1 most loyal
+1: now #3 hardest worker
+1: now #3 most generous
+1: now #4 bravest
+1: now #5 most cuddly
more>>

How others compared you recently:
• "Who smells nicer", you won 0 and! lost 1 time.
more>>


i lost the 'who smells nicer' comparison! i'm devastated!!! i wonder who beat me ;-)

ahh, facebook's always good for a laugh :-D

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)