I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, February 28, 2008

half a bad hair day

i took the bike to volleyball training last night. this has resulted in two things:

1. my arse hurts! those saddles are awful. you'd think with a backside as well padded as mine, i wouldn't notice the discomfort... stupid bike!

2. i showered when i got home, so i washed my hair last night and went to bed with wet hair, planning to get up nice and early in the morning and sort it out. but when i (finally) got up i couldn't be bothered to do more than run the straightening iron through it quickly. the one side of my head looks ok, but the other side... it looks like this guy:



sorry, i couldn't be bothered to put together a picture of 'half a bad hair day'. but i'm sure you can imagine it.

now i'm just trying to avoid mirrors and glass surfaces. and standing with my back to the sun, my shadow looks freaky today...

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)