I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, February 07, 2008

second semester project

i've been asked by some person from some recruiting company to send her more detailed information than i had in my CV so far about my university projects. i managed to cobble together something more or less sensible about the first one, but then i really enjoyed that one and did well in it too.

the second one is not going so well. this is my first draft:

it was crap. using simulink, which is crap. and the results were crap. but luckily the professor was too clueless to realise... crap

it's ok like that, isn't it?

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)