I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Monday, March 03, 2008

didn't get the job...

ah well. i guess it wasn't meant to be. it was probably too much responsibility for me anyway... oh dear, this means more embarrassing interviews. scary. but nobody gets the first job they interview for anyway (i mean normal people, not super overachievers).

if they had offered it to me i'd have freaked out trying to work out whether it really was the job for me, whether there wasn't something much better just round the corner. and i'd have seriously wondered about them if they had offered me the job after the pitiful performance i put up at the interview... it was not good.

so all is well.

but it's still vaguely depressing :-(
meh.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)