I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Sunday, December 03, 2006

labelling posts

as far as i can tell, some completely random guy has just left a post on my blog. unless superstar is jl. please let it not be jl!!! ;-) what a wide readership i've got :-)

since i moved the blog to beta recently (that was what caused the problems with the comments, which made me turn the layout pink for a while a couple of weeks ago) i can give the posts labels. so that's what i've been doing for the past hour. the labels won't appear until i can be bothered to change the template which i can't at the moment cause odds are i'll have to spend ages looking for something i've screwed up again... but all of my old posts are now labelled (i've managed to post about once a day on average since i started, it took me quite a while to label them all, but i'm glad i haven't been doing it for very long, it'd have taken me even longer! except i wouldn't have bothered...). the only thing is that the categories seem to be quite random and all of the posts i couldn't work out what categories they could go in are now filed under 'random' ;-)

another boring post. hurray. maybe i can bore people into not reading my blog anymore.

[edit: haha, i'm special! the labels have magically appeared all by themselves :-D and i can't find anything in the template that makes them appear. it really is magic!]

[edit2: have taken the labels away again as they were crap and looked worse. just left the ones for dublin cause that was why i wanted labels in the first place, the dublin posts are spread out all over the place...]

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger SocialRobot said...

You don't want anyone to read your other blog? YEt you mention it on here.

If Serrie and Darren don't spend every spare minute hunting the internet for it, I think I might have to.

I do enjoy a good challenge, esp if there is a good prize at the end...uncensored office rantings! ooh    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)