I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Wednesday, October 24, 2007

annoyingly loud ticinesi!!!

arrgh!!! how come everyone else in the room manages to murmur quietly to their collegues, while the ticinesi have to chatter on at full volume?! how come they never ever turn it down?! it's driving me up the wall! last time i worked in this room (two years ago) they were doing a project here too, but at least then they were half-way across the room from me. this time they've got the desk next to mine! i'd have to turn my ipod right up and blast my eardrums to kingdom come before it could drown them out!!! i hope they started their project long before i started mine, otherwise i've got another 5 months of this!!! arrrghh!!! it doesn't bear thinking about!!!
help! help! HELP!!!
(btw ticinesi are swissies from the italian-speaking part of switzerland ticino)

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure they started at the same time you started too... enjoy!    


Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way 2 years ago, during our semester thesis, it has been very funny to animate that ugly, sad and useless room!    


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry about that! Looks like the ticinesi are complicating your life...
why not walk over and make new friends?    


Blogger Vickster said...

i'm not very good at making friends, especially when i'm annoyed...    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)