I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Saturday, December 08, 2007

my ipod's down the drain :-(

buggrit. i know exactly when and where i lost it: i was running to catch the train and just ignored whatever it was that fell out of my pocket ('i haven't got anything important in my pockets' i thought) and carried on. as soon as the train started moving, i realised that the pocket the iPod had been in was alarmingly empty... went straight back, but couldn't find it anywhere =-( i'll have to go to the police on monday (it seems the police run the lost-and-found), but the terrible thing is there's a drain exactly where i dropped the iPod, so odds are it's drowned =-(

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see that would never have happened in the UK: the train would have been late and hence no running involved...

Tchuss baby.    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)