I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Tuesday, December 18, 2007

it's a miracle!!!

my ipod's not down the drain!!! some wonderful person found it and actually handed it in! it's incredible! and it still works!!! just one or two new scratches! i'm over the moon :-D
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that would happen in the UK either :-D    


Blogger Syana said...

LOL yes that is a miracle! But I know why, it' s because you live in Switzerland! People there are like that. That's why most of my friends are Swiss haha.

I think you would be able to get it back aswell if you were in Singapore.

Well...lucky you!


http://elysian-dream.blogspot.com    


» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)