I am NOT SWISS and I DON'T SOUND SWISS either!

i'm a crazy welsh person (who grew up and lives in switzerland)





Thursday, December 20, 2007

technorati

i've found another random online platform to waste my time on. it's beginning to get out of hand... doing loads of random other things is my procrastination mode of choice and the internet is just so handy for it! yesterday i spent ages looking for a job, but not actually bothering to do anything about it when i actually found interesting offers... i can be such a moron. no wonder my projects not getting anywhere. well, the fact that i seem to be too stupid to understand the simplest way of dividing properly is also a factor. hown on earth did i make it through highschool, let alone the ETH?!

anyway, today it's technorati. i found it when i was checking out what has become one of my favourite online time-wasting sites: the "blog" of "unnecessary" quotation marks. it's just made it into technorati's top 1000 ranked blogs. i followed the link and couldn't resist having a look whether i could find this blog. i could :-) my rank's not particularly impressive (what a surprise!) at 4,446,976th... i wish i weren't so competitive. the moment i see a number, i have to know how everyone else is doing, how many there are below me, how many above. now here it's obvious, 4,446,975 blogs are better than mine. fair enough, it's a crappy little personal blog. but how many are ranked lower?! that's what i want to know! don't ask me why, it's just some flaw in my personality somewhere.

so now i've signed up to technorati and am trying to claim my blog. and this is what this post is all about (well apart from wasting more time inwhich i don't have to agonise about why my divider still isn't dividing): i have to post the following link to my technorati profile for some kind of verification. and now i can go play around on technorati. hurrah!

that's all for now :-)

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment

I moderate comments, so they won't appear straight away. PLEASE don't leave ten versions of the same comment... ;-)